top of page

Market Research Group

Public·24 members
Ilya Socks
Ilya Socks

Miracle Workers 3x5

Imagine in the era of the diskman (with the old earphones that managed to tangle themselves on the shelf) if you invented the mobile phone and a set of earpods. You'd pretty much be a miracle worker (and bazillionaire). Imagine.

Miracle Workers 3x5

St. Luke, Archbishop of Simferopol and Crimea, was a pioneering and world-famous surgeon, a confessor under torture, a bishop and a miracle-worker: truly one of the most amazing saints who suffered at the hands of the Soviets. Outspoken regarding his faith, he was exiled and tortured multiple times, yet the authorities could not deny his exceptional medical skills. He was appointed as a chief surgeon overseeing the treatment of injured soldiers during WWII, and received the Stalin award for his groundbreaking surgical work. Through the grace and boldness he has obtained before the throne of the Lord, he continues to work miracles and healings even after death, for those have undoubting recourse to his intercessions.

We are committed to only selling American flags that are Certified Made in the USA, meaning they are 100% manufactured by American workers, with domestic-sourced materials, in U.S. facilities. Fly Me Flag is a Certified Retailer of the Flag Manufacturers Association of America (FMAA) and a proud member of the National Independent Flag Dealers Association (NIFDA). This applies to the folowing flags: International, Military, Specialty, Civil Service, and U.S. flags.

Do you see evil growing instead of weakening? Do not worry; close your eyes and say to Me with faith: "Thy will be done, You take care of it." I say to you that I will take care of it, and that I will intervene as does a doctor; and I will accomplish miracles when they are needed. Do you see that the sick person is getting worse? Do not be upset, but close your eyes and say, "You take care of it." I say to you that I will take care of it, and that there is no medicine more powerful than My loving intervention. By My love, I promise this to you. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Katie Georgopoulos
  • Shapiro Bathrooms
    Shapiro Bathrooms
  • Kartik Rajput
    Kartik Rajput
  • Hawaii Facial Plastic Surgery
    Hawaii Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page